Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp
- 500 gr of cooked fettuccine
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 kg of peeled shrimp
- Olive oil
- < strong> 100 gr cheese grated parmesan
- 200 gr cooked asparagus ul >
- Seasoning garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon consomme type seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning for poultry and fish
- Onion powder
Put the onion into a large pot act in olive oil, until a transparent color is achieved. Then add the natural seasoning garlic powder.
When the onion turns transparent, add a pinch of garlic powder and cook for two more minutes. Then add the cream to the pan and wait for it to boil to add the other seasonings.
Once it boils, reduce the heat and add the Parmesan cheese.
To finish, Mix the cooked raisin with the sauce, add the shrimp and asparagus.
- Sazon Natural